Effective Date: January 20, 2021
1. INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We will obtain personal information about you from starscheckin.com as well as any text message support interactions regarding the COVID-19 screening at starscheckin.com (“website”, “our website“). The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact details (name, email and telephone number);
- Household members first and last name;
- Information about your health, as described further in Section 8;
- Other information you may provide to us or authorize to be provided to us (such as language preferences).
In addition, when users visit our website, we collect certain information by using cookies and other tracking tools to collect certain information including your device’s IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data”, which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. Clickstream data also can tell us the type of computer and browsing software a visitor uses, the address of the website from which the visitor linked to our site, and the pages she visits on our site.
2. HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
PERSONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING HEALTH INFORMATION
We may use health information and other personal information we obtain about you to:
- Operate and administer the Facility Check-In Program, described further in Section 8.
- Respond to and communicate with our consumers about their questions and comments.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We never sell or rent personal information about you.
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING HEALTH INFORMATION
We use health data and other personal information we obtain for the sole purpose of limiting potential health risks posed to visitors by helping assess your eligibility to enter the interior of American Airlines Center.
B. DISCLOSURES FOR OTHER PURPOSES
We may disclose information we obtain about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (5) otherwise with your consent or at your direction.
4. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
To safeguard certain sensitive information, we implement security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and intrusion detection and prevention systems.
In addition, the following are examples of security measures that are used to safeguard all types of personal information we maintain about our consumers:
- Procedures for the identification and classification of personal information and implementation of safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information;
- access control procedures designed to verify a business need before access to personal information is granted, and procedures for the periodic review of access permissions;
- procedures for termination of access to personal information designed to curtail access to the information by terminated personnel or when there is no longer a business need for access;
- personnel security controls designed to reduce the risk of human error, theft, fraud or misuse of facilities; and
- physical and environmental security procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access, damage or interference to business premises and information.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All customer data related to the Facility Check-In Program is automatically purged from our servers and backups 180 days after a check-in transaction.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US
8. FACILITY CHECK-IN PROGRAM
The Facility Check-In Program is a program that enables visitors to American Airlines Center to use and share their health data or information derived from this data to indicate eligibility for access to the interior of the American Airlines Center premises.
If you use the Facility Check-In Program service, we may use your health information or information derived from this data to operate and administer the Facility Check-In Program, and evaluate and improve our service.